Thursday, July 30, 2009

9 Months Old

Baby Girl turned 9 months old recently, I just wanted to recap what she is doing.




  • Crawling everywhere.

  • Doing the "bear crawl" with her butt in the air and legs straight.

  • Pulling up.

  • Talking! She has 3 official words: Mama, Dada, bye-bye, plus a few that I think she's saying but I'm not 100% sure about: Nana, hi, BuBu (for brother).

  • Eating real table food and feeding herself.

  • Since her teeth finally came in (she had three come in at once, poor thing) she's sleeping from about 7:30-6:30.

  • She has a pretend cough/throat clear thing that she does when she wants attention.

  • She loves getting into her brother's toys.

  • She loves trying to get into the fireplace, I think because she know she'll get picked up. She'll look at us, smile, then crawl fast as she can to the fireplace.

  • Talking to herself and playing in the crib when she wakes up instead of crying.

  • She's discovered books and loves to "read."

  • Waving bye-bye.

  • She and Little Man now take baths together and she loves kicking and splashing at him.

  • She still takes two naps a day which is oh so lovely.

Here are her stats: 20 lbs even, 28 inches long. The doctor says she is doing great and is actually talking early. I think she's going to be a little social butterfly, she never meets a stranger and "talks" to and engages everyone she meets. She's still nursing and as of yet has never been to the doctor for a sick visit (BIG knock on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment