Sometimes you get so caught up in the everyday sameness of being a stay at home mom. The feedings, diaper changes, temper tantrums, endless laundry and cleaning up messes - all those things that go along with kids. Almost every day, though, I'm reminded of why I absolutely LOVE being a mom, and why I feel so blessed to spend every day with my kids. Here's what reminded me today :)
The feeling of little arms wrapped around my neck for a sweet hug.
"Mommy, kiss it" requests.
My sweet baby girl laughing so hard she can hardly breathe.
Toddler grins that stretch from ear to ear.
Listening to Little Man talk as he figures out the world around him.
Snuggles on the couch.
Waking up to a warm and snugly baby in my bed.
The fact that toddlers don't walk, they run, skip, and jump.
The imagination of a two year old. Today Little Man rode one of his little cars around the house, saying, "I'm going to work now." Mommy replied, "Have a wonderful day, honey. " To which Little Man replied, "ok, I will!"
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment