Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blessed

What a great morning! I'm having one of those wonderful moments of clarity, when I realize how incredibly blessed I am. I have a loving husband who is a good man. I have healthy, happy, loving, and fun and goofy children who make me smile every single day. I have a nice home. Forget that it's on the small side, and that it's nothing fancy. It's comfortable, pretty, it brings me joy (especially today because it's clean!!), and it provides shelter and a loving space for my family. We have our health. We have fun together, we all flew airplanes at the park yesterday, Little Man, The Husband, and I laughed so hard together! The Husband has a good job, which provides security for us, which lets us breath easy at night and enjoy the small things. And countless other things, like being able to have extras like going out to eat, taking the kids on a trip (the space museum and a train ride are in the works, I can't wait!), and signing Little Man up for a soccer league. I love my life, thank you , God for blessing me in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment