Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Where Daddy Go?
The Husband went out of town earlier this week for a short trip. He left about 6 am on Tuesday and was back home around 10:30 pm last night (Tuesday). It seemed even shorter because I saw him on both Monday and Tuesday. It seemed like a long time to the kids, however, because Daddy was gone before they woke up Monday morning and didn't come home until after bed on Tuesday. They missed their Daddy. Monday night we were sitting at the dinner table and Baby Girl looks up at me with a questionable look and asks, "Where Daddy go?" I reply, "He's at work out of town. He'll be home tomorrow after you go to bed." Baby Girl scrunches up her face in that cute way she does and says, "I lost my Daddy." - pout Baby Girl loves her Daddy. And Daddy loves her back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment