Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost..

Wow, what a day already!

Little Man must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today, I don't know any other reason for his behavior. I made him go take a nap at 10:30 - 1. because I figured the way he was acting he must either be tired or not feeling well, and some rest could only do him good, and 2. I needed a break from him. Now he's blissfully fast asleep, and when he wakes up he'll probably be in the best mood and not really remember all the trouble he gave us this morning. The Husband went into work late today, and went upstairs to say goodbye just before Little Man fell asleep. When he came back downstairs he said, "Little Man and I had a talk. He said he's just having trouble with all this three-year old business. For instance, he wants Mommy's attention, but she's busy with this or that, or taking care of Baby Sister. And for that matter, Baby Sister is really bothering him. She always wants his toys, his lovey, or juice box, and she just won't leave him alone. He says he's bored and frustrated and just doesn't know what to do." It was really sweet the way The Husband put it.

So....now that both kids are asleep, thanks to Little Man's early nap, I'm in the middle of trying to organize all my pictures. I've let the pictures run rampant since, oh, mid-2007. And we take A LOT OF PICTURES! I have a pile about 8 inches tall for 2007, a similar one for 2008, and one already that tall for 2009. I can't decide how to organize them. An album for each year? An album for each birthday, Christmas, and vacation? Can't decide, leaning towards an album for each year, but it would have to hold a lot. We'll see how this pans out, I'm not betting I'll get this done anytime soon. ;)

Little Manisms of the day:

"Oh my goodness grief!," and "Goodness graciousness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment