Baby Girl decided to fight a can of paint.
Outdoor, primer-and-paint-in-one kind of paint.
You know, the thick stuff.
Needless to say, Baby Girl lost the battle.
She was covered in paint.
Her outfit, a nice one with a pretty matching bow, is ruined.
Why The Husband though it would be wise to let Baby Girl stay outside with him while he began painting is beyond me.
I mean, your hands are kind of busy when you're painting.
So busy, in fact, that you'll probably have a hard time reaching your baby daughter, the one who's in the process of sticking her arm down a can of paint, in time.
I, of course, would have brought her inside had I known that The Husband had started painting, but I though he was still messing around with the prep work.
Silly me, guess I'll know better next time. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment