Why don't people RSVP anymore?
I've been guilty of not rsvp'ing a few times myself, but since reaching adulthood I'm almost always curteous enough to do it. I always, always intend to do it.
I'm throwing a baby shower this weekend, along with a few friends. It's at my house (stress!).
Out of the 31 people invited, only 13 rsvp'd.
My phone number and email address were clearly printed on the invite, along with a request to let us know if you would be attending. We do have to feed you, you know.
I'm making the cake. A cute little cake that will feed about 15.
Do I need to make a whole second cake? A few cupcakes, cookies? Who knows, 13 people could show up, or 31. It's a guess.
Why, people, why??
Just call me already, aaaahhhh!!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment