She was deemed just fine and healthy, as I expected.
What a blessing!
She weighs 21 lbs 5 oz
Edit : I wrote this intending to add onto it, but of course forgot. So now I don't really remember what Baby Girl was up to on her first birthday. :( Oh well, I wrote a post about her at 13 months, guess that will have to do! Here is a little bit about her birthday, though...
After a small birthday celebration with just the four of us on Baby Girl's real birthday, we had a small family/close friends party at the house the next day. By now anyone reading this has probably noticed that I don't really post pics of the kids, so a few pics of the decorations will have to do. Everyone had a great time, including Baby Girl, who LOVED her smash cake, which was mostly whipped cream. She dug right in, smashed it around, and said, "ohhhh!" She wore a cute brown little sweater dress with stockings and a bow for the occasion. Very chic. ;)
We all enjoyed celebrating the day Baby Girl came into our lives.
We love you bunches, Sweet Girl!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment