Sunday, November 29, 2009

13 Months

Baby Girl is 13 months old! Yes, I realize that I still haven't posted about her first birthday, time on the computer is a rare treat these days.


She is taking steps here and there, she mainly only walks to her momma or daddy, but she can do it!


She has a few new words: nana (banana), nite-nite, and Moo-moo (a nickname for one of our dogs.)


She's doing all sorts of cute things, the points to our noses and goes, "Ahh?" with an occasional attempt at "nose."


She copies everything her big brother does, especially giving zerberts, which is one of his favorite things to do right now.


She's a dancing queen, my parents have started calling her boogie-baby! Anytime any music comes on, from the tv, radio, or a toy, she starts dancing and waving her arms - it's so cute!


She's still not the best sleeper, oh how I can't wait until she regularly sleeps through the night. She's in her crib during the night, although if she's waking up frequently I'll bring her downstairs so she won't wake up Little Man.


She is such a flirt! My mom goes to the same grocery store as I do, and when she goes to the store the employees will say, "your granddaughter was in here earlier, she was just talking and laughing with everyone!"


She's very sweet and gives out lots of hugs and kisses, she likes to hug her baby dolls, too. She's most definitely a girly-girl {complete with attitude ;) }.

Happy 13 months, Sweet Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment