How did I get two children who don't know how to listen? I was such a good kid, so afraid to get in trouble and disappoint my parents. My two, wonderful and sweet as they are, test the limits throughout the day, each and every day. You know the expression "give an inch and they'll take a mile?" Well, with mine, you don't have to give an inch and they'll still take a mile. I guess this means they feel secure with me? Can I put that positive spin on it? I'm guessing their strong wills will do them good when they're older, they'll be a bit bold, think for themselves, and hopefully stand up for themselves. Right now, though, when they're both little and in need of rules and structure, it's driving their mama nuts.
Love you BG and LM.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment