Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Want My Mommy Back

First, a picture. The Husband dressed Baby Girl this morning, and took her and Little Man out for doughnuts and a paper this morning. I just can't believe he actually took her out in public dressed like this. I can only imaging what people where thinking! (Besides I know her father dressed her!)






Today (Sunday) I woke up sick. Not terribly sick, but I have an earache that extends down to my jaw, a sore throat, and dizziness. The dizziness makes me feel like I've been out all night drinking. If I want to look for a silver lining I could say that I have the buzz without consuming all those empty calories. A stretch, yeah, maybe, but still true. :)

Anyway, after being up for a few hours I decided to go back to bed. Laying my head down on a pillow feels oh so good. A few minutes after going to bed, Baby Girl walked back to the bedroom, saw me in bed, and wasn't happy. She got a scowl on her face, angrily stomped her foot, and said, "No, get up! Wake up! I want my mommy back!!" Made me laugh, she has such a personality.


Oh, and I have my third black eye, courtesy of my children. This time Baby Girl was playing with her toy broom and accidentally hit me in the eye with it. I don't know how I haven't learned yet, but it's hard to keep your face away from your children!



No comments:

Post a Comment