For the past week, Baby Girl (30 months old) has been calling me "Mom." I'm not a fan of this new development.
Little Man went home with Grandma to spend the night right after we bought his new light-up tennis shoes. Grandma called last night to say that she and Little Man turned out all the lights in her house and were having a good time stomping around and making the lights on the shoe light up. She said he was so very happy to finally have his shoes, and that his smile over them was priceless. Makes a momma happy.
Blogger has been having problems lately. Both yesterday and today I had ideas to blog about, the time to blog, and the desire to blog, all at the same time, which almost never happens. So I try to log on and write, and....CAN'T. Go figure.
Baby Girl has a new bad habit. During mealtime, she will take a bite, chew it up, then spit it out on her plate and say, "I don't like it." It's gross and irritation, she really isn't eating much, just chewing and spitting. Hopefully this phase will pass soon.
On a cute note, yesterday I was sitting in my bedroom folding clothes, and Baby Girl rounded the corner with her pretend birthday cake in hand, held it out to me and yelled, "Supwise!" She didn't just say it, either, but sort of jumped and threw her arms out, very energetic and very cute. Later on in the day while I was cleaning the real kitchen she decided she needed to clean her play kitchen. And she did. Very thoroughly and methodically. I think she may have gotten my cleaning bug, oh my. ;)
I just remembered this from our family vacation to Chattanooga. In our first hotel, we checked in and got somewhat settled when we realized that we were in a handicapped accessible room, which meant no bathtub. Having two small children and having no bathtub don't really go together, so we requested another room. A few days later, Little Man goes, "I want to go back to the candy happy room." It took us a few minutes but we figured it out - handicapped got switched around to candy happy. Cute. That's also how Monger got her name. :)
(Blogger is acting up again and won't let me spell check. Spelling is not my strong suit so I'm sure this is full or errors, please ignore.)
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment