I saw this on facebook today, it was my status on this day in 2010 (a year ago) and it gave me a good laugh -
"L.'s saying 'Dada' and JP is telling her, 'Dada's at work. Work is no fun. I know you need Dada, but he's at work, and it's no fun.' I think I need to talk to Hubs about what he tells JP about work, otherwise he's never going to want to get a job!"
Love it!
Also, this happened the other night, right after L moved from her crib into a big girl bed. I love how JP takes care of his little sister, he really does love (and like) her -
The kids were getting ready for bed, and they both decided to hide behind the curtain panels in JP's bedroom. I overheard JP whispering to L, "This is how I do it, L. I pretend to fall asleep, then wait until Mommy and Daddy fall asleep, and then I sneak down into their bed. So that's how you have to do it." How adorable is that? And that's NOT how he does it, he most definitely falls asleep, but really does sneak down into our bed in the wee hours of the morning.
And tonight JP is spending the night with one of his grandparents. He just called to say goodnight and asked to talk to L. I put him on the speaker phone and let him talk to his little sister. First he said, "Hi, Poopyhead!" but then he followed it with, "L, tomorrow we're gonna do lots of fun things. I don't have school tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so we get to stay home all day together!" How do you top that? The bond that those two have is magic. We, and they, are so blessed.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment