Monday, March 15, 2010

Not much

I don't have much to say.

I do, however, have to tell on The Husband.

The Husband helped to give the kids a bath tonight. We were all up there together, having a great time talking and watching the kids play in the tub. Our kids love bathtime.

Well, the bath does have a business aspect to it, so eventually I got around to washing Baby Girl, and The Husband got around to washing Little Man.

I'm kind of watching out of the corner of my eye, just a habit of mine, something I don't even realize I'm doing most of the time.

Well, I see The Husband take a clean washcloth, and where I attack bathing face first, he attacks Little Man's behind first.

The behind that just did some business.

Yuck.

I mentioned to The Husband that maybe it would be more sanitary if he washed the behind last, you know, since it's the dirtiest.

He took the bait and replied, "Well, why would I wash it last when I can wash it first and follow with the face?"

Ugh.. The sad part is he was only half joking.

I also need to say that this is the same man, who when I was big and pregnant with Baby Girl, did all the bathing of Little Man.

One day I caught him washing Little Man without using any soap, just a washcloth and water.

Then I found out this had been going on for quite some time.

His excuse that time was something equally lame, I can't remember exactly, but something like the water got Little Man clean enough without soap.

Men.

Oh well. So maybe Little Man hasn't been as clean as I've always thought he was. I guess he's no worse off for it. I do hope, though, that The Husband starts washing the face first and then the behind.

I mean we kiss that sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment